Friday, December 7, 2012

December Shows



Almost forgot:

Remember the Swell Gallery? I'm honored again to be a part of this gallery where I had my first show about seven months ago. Great people and amazing artwork up there in Dundee! Don't forget to check  it out if you can! Opening is this Saturday from 5-9pm.









I also have work in another show that is currently up right now at the Zhou B. Center in the show "Centerline: State of Mind." My piece there, titled "Unicorn's Woods," reflects the landscape of nothingness in never existing. One of my most abstract paintings, I tried to focus on the idea of what my minds looks like when I think of nothing. What an appropriate place for a unicorn to dwell, in nothing. All of the pieces in the show are all unique to the theme "state of mind" and I highly recommend taking the time to check it out. The show will only be up for a little longer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment