Thursday, September 13, 2012

Upcoming shows: September

I'm a little late updating with shows, but Evanston's 4th Annual Green Arts Show was awesome. All of the work was thought-provoking and beautiful. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to speak with all of the artists, but I did catch up with fellow artist and AAA alumni Kim Guare

http://kimguare.blogspot.com/2012/09/opening-reception-for-citizens-greener.html

Anyway, more shows and opportunities on their way. Tomorrow is the opening reception for Apocalypse 2012: Genesis 2013 at the Jackson Junge Gallery in Chicago. I just know its going to be an amazing show! For more information, please click on the link:

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/-Apocalyspe-2012---Genesis-2013-.html?soid=1101097532654&aid=TKaTmjX293s

This Saturday is another cool show at a gallery I was just introduced to, called Autumn Space. I'm going to have to bring my camera there since it looks like a lot of neat work is being produced in that space. Also, next Friday at the Zhou B. Art Center is 4Art Inc. Third Friday exhibition night. Another great event to bring a camera. After that, the following week is my Capsim Artists' Reception. (More details to follow) All in all, a busy month for art, which is great! I only hope October will be as rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment