Saturday, August 4, 2012

Extinction and Nonexistence: Creatures of a Metaphysical Realm

This in-progress painting of the Ivory-Billed Woodpecker,  will be available for viewing at this event
If you enjoy my work, be sure to check out my presentation on extinction, nonexistence, and their relation from an artist's perspective at the Life Force Arts Center on Thursday, August 9th from 7:00-9:00pm. This presentation is part of the LFAC's current exhibition, "Animal Wisdom, Animal Soul" where my piece, Two Sides, is on display along with work by other great artists. In this presentation I will be discussing specifically my research involving extinct birds, the history of the elusive unicorn, and how I combine my interests in both fields to create paintings that reflect my metaphysical questions regarding being. 

For more info and to RSVP, please follow this link to the Facebook event page:

No comments:

Post a Comment