Monday, March 2, 2015

Endangered Coastal California Gnatcatcher diptych

2015: Time to get back on track. Life in general is starting to slow down and my time for painting opening up more and more. I'm excited to start working more diligently and attack new projects. My most recently finished painting was a commission I worked on for a collector who was looking for paintings of endangered bird species of North America. This diptych features a female and male California Coastal Gnatcatcher:

Coastal California Gnatcatcher diptych (female left, male right).
Watercolor on paper adhered to canvas.
Two panels 8 X 10 in each. Copyright Kristina Knowski 2015.




















I have another opportunity to design and create a mural for this client as well for her bathroom. I'm working on sketches now, but will have some ideas posted soon.

P. S. Be prepared for some amazing photos from my new camera/ scope adapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment