Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Sparrow Project

Too much non-art work, not enough painting. I would be lying if I didn't admit work is slowing me down, but at least the ball has been rolling. The female Rose-Breasted Grosbeak is finally done and I have two other paintings on the edge of completion (...still not enough). I have a total of three pieces in two shows right now and more to be on display soon. Most recently, I was proud to include my work in The Sparrow Project, a fundraising event to help raise money for Heather and Caleb King's medical bills. More info on their project and how you can donate is below:






This is the finished painting, Rose-Breasted Grosbeak (female) on Purple Leaf Plum, my smallest yet at 5 x 7 inches. It sold for $90.00 at auction for The Sparrow Project, to a worthy owner. It was actually really refreshing to work on something this small and I plan on creating more small works for the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment